PDA

View Full Version : Eliminator Express

Drake Whistle
02-05-2007, 08:46 PM
I have an Eliminator Express and it is not the Foiles sig. series. It doesn't have the bar that goes over your legs for a gun rest that also keeps the cloth off the legs. Any seggestions on what to do or how to make a bar like that would be great.

Drake Whistle
02-07-2007, 06:23 PM
any ideas??? anything helps guys...

BigR
02-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Well, if my digital camera worked, I would take a picture of the brace in my new eliminator express and would tell you to duplicate it with PVC Pipe.....

I would say do 1 of 2 things....

1. Go Somewhere that carries it and look at the brace and just duplicate it with PVC pipe....

or I will try and tell you what it looks like....

About 1/4 the way from the foot of the blind, I would measure the width just below the top of the blind.....
1. Cut a piece of pvc pipe to the width of just under the top of the blind....

2. Cut two seperate pieces of pvc pipe into 12 inch pieces

3. Cut those in half making 4-6 inch piece

4. Join each piece in the middle by a PVC T Joint and point the empty hole upwards.

5. Then measure the distance from that empty hole to just below the height of the inside of the blind, and cut a piece of pvc for each side.

6. Place those two pieces into the holes of the "T" 's

7. Place an elbow on the end of each of those two pieces

8. Place the piece of PVC pipe from Step one in the middle of those elbows

I would glue all the piece together, except where the upward joints connect into the T to create the skeleton, Then all you would do is pull those out of the T and put in the foot of the blind when you fold it up, so you would essentially have 3 pieces.

1. Two T's with 6 inches of pipe coming out of each end

2. The Skeleton part consisting of 2 pieces cut to the heighth of the blind, two elbow joints, and one piece cut to the width of the blind.

You could easily duplicate with Aluminum, but pvc is much easier and cheaper................

Well, I hope this helps, I'm no Bob Vila

Ryan

Drake Whistle
02-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the idea. I'll try that and tell you how it works.

BigR
02-08-2007, 06:05 AM
What I told you is as close to what my eliminator express looks like that I can describe......

BigR
02-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Any luck constructing it yet?

Drake Whistle
02-10-2007, 10:40 PM
didn't try yet...i'll update u though