PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever...

grinder
02-20-2007, 09:04 AM
I'm a meatgrinder man.. I love the call.. It's probably the best polycarb I've ever tried, the whole crew I hunt with uses this call, it's a go too. I've had mine for about 3 years now.. and I've never owned a strait meat honker. My question is. Will my worn in meatgrinder guts fit into a strait meat honker ? Is it the same width as a strait meat bore ? And if so, what other strait meat goose calls will the meatgrinder guts fit into ? Thanks in advance

Mark Spence
02-20-2007, 09:28 AM
They'll fit.....I know a couple guys that run the MG Grey guts in the comp calls! Personally, I prefer the green guts, but the grey guts will fit in the SMH...and the rest of the line.

sneakyreaper
02-24-2007, 01:28 AM
I dont think you would change reeds after playing with a SMH. Its a call that you can become one with. :D

Killer Miller
02-24-2007, 01:40 AM
Yep, Mark's right. Interchangable with all Foiles short-reeds. Al has my grinder to practice and learn on. I'm going to stick some green guts in it so while he's blowing it, he'll wear in a spare set of guts for me. :D

IowaMigr8tor
02-24-2007, 08:24 AM
Tyler, I think Al is just storing it on his lanyard for you. I've hardly ever seen him try to call with it.

kingkilla
02-24-2007, 09:45 PM
Tyler, I think Al is just storing it on his lanyard for you. I've hardly ever seen him try to call with it.

wel you better be scared now cause im going to shoot all your birds. muahahahahahahaha

IowaMigr8tor
02-24-2007, 09:58 PM
Yup your going to shoot my birds :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: are you kidding? Between Tyler and I the whole flock will be on the deck before you get a shot off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .