PDA

View Full Version : All Coca Bola TR??

mlgorecki
06-21-2007, 12:39 AM
Does anyone out there have one, or has at least, blown one? It's gotta be awesome on the low end.
I'm halfway thinking about this dynamic duo: An all coca bola TR/DR and an acrylic SMM/SR. Any thoughts?

take em
06-21-2007, 02:32 AM
I haven't seen one but that doesn't mean that there arn't any out, but I don't think you will find a all wood TR at the shop either, I called the shop the other day and they have nothing in wood for the the TR and when they do get some in they told me it will be flamed hedge barrels no wood inserts, right now there stock is very low on the TR's even in acrylic only have two bourban and waters in the whole shop.

freefall319
06-21-2007, 09:37 PM
I have an acrylic barrel with a cocobola insert and it sounds sweet!

Drake
06-22-2007, 09:42 PM
When I called the shop two weeks ago to order a coco/acrylic TR,was told it could be 4-6 weeks before they would be getting any wood calls out.I used to have one but traded it off :cry:

Greg Ruark Jr.
06-22-2007, 09:56 PM
I have a coca/ acrylic and love it.

Big-D
06-25-2007, 06:06 PM
wow 2 of the call these guys got came from me!!! :D :wink:
I just traded my flamed hedge TR but that thing was great!!!!!!

Greg Ruark Jr.
06-25-2007, 06:08 PM
wow 2 of the call these guys got came from me!!! :D :wink:
I just traded my flamed hedge TR but that thing was great!!!!!!

:oops: Not Mine :oops:

Big-D
06-25-2007, 06:09 PM
ok then just one I thought you got that one from me ............ :D :wink:

Greg Ruark Jr.
06-25-2007, 06:14 PM
When I walked out of the store, Justin was pullin' up. He' says," Whattya get?" He wasn't happy when I showed him. :shock:

I thought he was after a different call, so I left that one and bought this TR. He's over it.......

I think :lol:

DropEmInDE
06-25-2007, 07:03 PM
When I walked out of the store, Justin was pullin' up. He' says," Whattya get?" He wasn't happy when I showed him. :shock:

I thought he was after a different call, so I left that one and bought this TR. He's over it.......

I think :lol:

I THINK NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!