PDA

View Full Version : ALL AMERICAN GOOSE CALL

ducksmasher
12-19-2005, 07:51 PM
I don't understand why Foiles can't get the acrylic to make the All American goose calls any more, does anyone have an insight as to why the acrylic is no longer available and is Foiles looking for another place to get this acrylic. Seems like the All American goose call is very popular and don't see why they wouldn't try to get more acrylic some place else.

Max4Gooser
12-19-2005, 10:03 PM
Seems like it was a limited edition call to begin with, but it does seem to have quite the following. Good luck in finding one.

ducksmasher
12-23-2005, 07:40 AM
I have found 18 all american goose calls still out there. I have 2 in my possession right now. The ones that I am seeing right now look like the last run on the acrylic due to some clear showing on the call and some of the red is not all the way down the call. They're still out there, just not in large quanity or great to excellent shape.

njhonker
12-27-2005, 10:48 AM
Please tell me where I can find an All American SMH....
I need one BAD!!!! I've been looking everywhere....

ducksmasher
12-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Gander Mountain stores in certain locations have them, I have 2 of the SMH All American calls. Care to buy one of them ? never in the field with it, it's brand new. Not the best acrylic work but not bad either. I am going out of town until Jan 3rd. If you want send me your email and I will send you pics of it. If you want it, I will sell it for $ 125. Let me know.

ducksmasher
02-13-2006, 03:33 PM
sold !!!!!