PDA

View Full Version : Blinds

IAhonker
10-21-2007, 10:25 AM
I was wanting to hear from you guys that have hunted out of a avery ground force blind or a finisher and which one is better in your guys opinion not much $ different wanting to get something different than my power hunter for later in the year. Thanks for the input And also is there a big difference between the BGB fatboy and the SMH?

HRK
10-21-2007, 01:49 PM
I wont give you any advice on the blinds your asking about, but you might want to take FA Brands S.U.B. blind for a test drive. This years model features the new trifold design, packs up small and setsup quickly and is very roomy and comfortable.

Now for your second question. Theres no really big differance between the SMH and BGB's fat boy, there basicaly twins other that some subtle design changes and both calls use the green gut system. Jeff and Mike Keller designed this call together, other than the shape both these calls blow identicle to each other.

IowaMigr8tor
10-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Ihave hunted out of both avery and FA products and really liked both. I have had a couple finishers but they have since been replaced and I now only have FA blinds. The finishers are comfortable and easy packing into a field, but so is the SUB. I have a Final Approach Pro Guide and a SUB. Both are excellent blinds. The Pro Guide is extremely roomy but as will all full frame blinds it is bulky. The SUB on the other hand is still roomy but gives you the easier packing and transporting because it is a 1/2-3/4 frame blind. The best way to figure out what blind is for you is to sit in each one and make a personal decision. I would take an extra look at the SUB though, FA makes some quality blinds.

IowaMigr8tor
10-21-2007, 02:38 PM
Sorry forgot to answer your second question, Barry you hit the nail on the head with your answer so I have nothing to add.

kingkilla
10-21-2007, 07:24 PM
i have a finisher and i wont get another blind until this one is broke. i like it. but i will be looking at a different brand when i do get my next one because i dont like the new avery blinds

SMOKE
10-21-2007, 08:23 PM
switched from a finisher to a sub and wont look back. i can fit a load of stuff besides myself in mine its got that much room and im no lil fella.