PDA

View Full Version : Lemon Sweatshirt?

MHarness
01-11-2008, 05:23 AM
Hey guys, I ordered some sweatshirts last week and got them last Friday. I ordered a grey old logo and a olive new logo. Well needless to say i've wore one of them for days and it came time to wash it. I washed it earlier today and was totally dishearted when I open the washer and it had faded very bad. It was the olive new logo and it is now shades of olive and light brown. No I didn't use any type of bleach and it was washed by itself. I even turned it inside out to protect the logos. I washed the grey one and it came out fine. So do these just fade like this or what? Just the olive color? Did I just get a bad hoody? I was going to order a couple more in a few weeks but i'm not to sure now. :cry:

BigR
01-11-2008, 10:48 AM
I'd call the shop and see....

I have a black one in the new logo and am yet to wash it, so I don't know about the fading

kingkilla
01-11-2008, 02:29 PM
got mine the other day and have yet to wash it. ill let you know how it turns out

MNGooseSlayer
01-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Ive had my black one for about a year now and I haven't had any problems with it fading.

HRK
01-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Talk to Lisa or Sue at the shop, they might be able to help.

1-866-83-GEESE

fowlshooter
01-22-2008, 06:29 PM
I have an olive one with the new logo,and I have washed once so far so good

MHarness
01-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Mine must have been a freak thing. Oh well, I guess I could call it homemade camo. It kinda has olive and light brown tints to it. I'll act like I did it on purpose. Ha ha