PDA

View Full Version : Big Foot Duck Floaters

coot tickler
02-26-2008, 10:21 PM
Did anyone try these new floaters last year, and I mean really try them a lot. Just wonderng how the paint held up. We used about every brand out there and our Big foot goose decoys held up the best of anything we have used. Just wondering if the ducks were of the same quality

SDMF
02-26-2008, 11:17 PM
A buudy of mine got 6 of them at the start of the year.Where we used them we canleave a spread out all season. Two days after they were put out 3 of them started to sink! There was a small gap in the keel and the thin plastic that attaches the keel to the body is hollow. The water seeped into the body and filled it up.Not good IMO. As far as paint goes it held up very well, no loss there. FA's decoys could be a better option.

SGTSLTR
02-27-2008, 12:18 AM
You could contact BF and they'll take care of you. They have a guarantee on their decoys. I've heard there were some issues with them, but from the people I have talked to, they were taken care of right away.

Long Grove labs
04-14-2008, 12:08 PM
I used over 10 dz. of'em every day for over 50 days. They were pulled in, and taken out every day also. I had NO problems. I do NOT go easy on my stuff. They were thrown into the decoy bin in my boat from 15 yrds some times just to see how they held up. I had a couple leakers, but went to the decoy shed and they took care of them right away. I never had any paint peel off of them at all.

Lance