Team Fowl Mouth

Hi my name is Hans Hengesteg I live in Northwood Iowa where i was born and raised. I started hunting at the age of 10 years old mostly deer and pheasants but also a little duck hunting from time to time. As the years went on did a little more waterfowl hunting. I really got into it at the age of bout 17 and now its my number one thing to do. I try and hunt as much of the season as i can. I still love to deer hunt and pheasant hunt but love to call in the ducks and geese. Its really something to call birds in and see how they respond to the call and when the wings are set and the feet are down you get that feeling of you did something right. After season is over then its on to hunt fox and coyote which is a blast if you have never done.

1. Team Fowl Mouth

Hi my name is Hans Hengesteg I live in Northwood Iowa where i was born and raised. I started hunting at the age of ten which was mostly deer and pheasants and killing coyotes. I did also duck hunt from time to time i wasnt that big into it until the age of seventeen. I hunted ducks and geese more as the years went on and now its my number one thing to do. I still deer hunt and pheasant hunt but its just something about calling in ducks and geese that make the icing on the cake. When there wings ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized