Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best Duck Call on the Market

out of all the brand of call companys out there today, in your opinion what duck call is the most wanted or most popular? what call inporticular? just think of all the call companys such as foiles, rnt, echo, tim grounds, sean mann, zink, buck gardner, drc, dj illinois river valley (ps olt), lynch mob, primos, haydels, duck commander, and all the others.

Well after buying some of the foiles calls i don't think that i will ever buy any other brand of anything again. I also hunted with Big foot decoys (he is sponsored by thoes) and i love them to. so i dont think ill ever use anything that is not from is line of gear. except a reminton shotgun. and i would say a DDM.

Quote Originally Posted by I HUNT GEESE View Post
    Well after buying some of the foiles calls i don't think that i will ever buy any other brand of anything again. I also hunted with Big foot decoys (he is sponsored by thoes) and i love them to. so i dont think ill ever use anything that is not from is line of gear. except a reminton shotgun. and i would say a DDM.
    whats a DDM?

It's a dead meat mallard it a foiles call and i also like the strait meat mallard from foiles.

foiles makes good soundin duck calls, i had a awsome clear and red tr at one time. Loved it. RNT makes good sounding calls also, but my favorite sounding duck call and some people say there hard to blow is a T1 from jj lares.

Quote Originally Posted by I HUNT GEESE View Post
    It's a dead meat mallard it a foiles call and i also like the strait meat mallard from foiles.
    It's actually abbreviated DMM.

As for what works best for me....RNT's all the way. I've tried quite a few different brands of calls out there, although not all of them. So far RNT makes the ones that work and sound the best for my style of blowing a call.

Sweet Meet
    I never cared about acceptance as much as I cared about respect . .

Flamed hedge Strait Timber in a double reed!!!!

Blog Entries

flamed hedge Timber Rattler .................