Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goose decoys??

Quote Originally Posted by shoot_it_down View Post
    Yes, I did glue the heads on. The great thing about all this is, when I purchased the decoys, I also paid for the protection plan. So if any thing goes wrong, I will have only paid 40 bucks for them. I expecting something to go wrong. Not saying they are bad, but it's a new model, just like with any new model as in cars, there is always something that goes wrong.
    BAHAHAHAHAHA.... you have to buy a protection plan for decoys??? Are you freaking kidding me? If anything goes wrong with a BigFoot ya just send it back.
    Rig'Em Right Waterfowl Pro-Staff
    Hevi-Shot Pro-Staff

That's how I am going to get a free half doz brother. I know all about the return policy with BF. Thanks for the laugh.

Default What?

That's how I am going to get a free half doz brother. I know all about the return policy with BF. Thanks for the laugh.
    How do you actually plan on proving that there is something wrong with the decoys to the company because if that works wow surprising!!!
    Black Pearl Crime Scene
    Black SMH
    Black/Ivory Showtime #1278
    Bourbon/Water DMM #4495
    Bourbon/Water Timber Rattler
    Browning Gold 3 1/2" black synthetic

My buddy has one dozen of the AXP (avian x painted) not flocked, and they are ok but not worth the money you have to glue the heads on for them to stay and the paint is shiny and can scratch off fairly easy as well as you cant just plop them on the ground as they have a tiny hole for the motion system make fast setup not so easy unless you leave the bases on taking up more space

How long does it take, Bigfoots are the decoy that all others are compared to. Enough said

Blog Entries

I have killed so many birds over my Bigfoots, I cant/wouldnt switch. Too much confidence in those dekes. The challenger pose is a nice touch too.
    ...they ain't gettin' any closer!!!
    FMI Field Staff
    Team Strait Meat

+1 on that!
    + one more

The Avain X's move good and look good out of the box I just bought a dozen and got them in last wednesday I was impressed but I took them with me last weekend crane hunting for a shot at any pass geese after one trip in the trailer for less than 15 miles the paint had spots where it had rubed off I also run several dozen bigfeet

and the bigfeet are wway more durble then the Avain X's by a long shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkerd69 View Post
    didnt even think about buying them, i wont turn my back on my bigfoots, ive had the other brands..... ill never waste my money again
    Ive now learned my lesson on that.

I thought Zink was sucked in tight with GHG??? Oh well, anybody can go to China and have decoys made these days I guess...LOL!!! Pluse you will have to bag them after every hunt....LOL!!!!