Default Sx3 cycling problems

does anyone have cycling problems with there sx3? i clean it regularly, and it seems to shoot ok, until i really start working it snowgoose hunting-3-4 boxes and it starts hanging- i oil the rails, clean the piston (spring in piston is not broke) ports are clean?
    any thoughts are ideas???

Ive been shooting X2s for 10 plus years. It is the nature of the beast with some of them but 4 boxes seems pretty quick.. What are you using for lube? I have had best luck with BreakFree CLP..

Another thing that will help things out is a spring from Wolff springs or a Sure Cycle kit and piston seal..
    Last edited by shootumindaface; 08-20-2011 at 11:55 AM.
    A bad day in the marsh beats a good day in the treestand!!

Had the same issues with a Browning gold. Went through all the hung shells until I was basically down to a single shot...bought a sure cycle that helped for a little while but still had issues after about every fifty rounds. Saved my money bought an sbe2 and couldn't be happier.

Two words " Buy Benelli"
    Kenny Hill
    Foiles Migrators Gold Staff
    Tollers Gun Club -Guide
    www.tollersgunclub.com
    Fly-By-Island - Guide
    www.flybyisland.com

" I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure"
    Clarence Darrow

Even though the two post above are right! I would say talk with winchester and see if you can get new seal on the gas piston.Other wise if you want to spend a few bucks briley makes a new gas piston to replace the factory one.

Buddy of mine had the same problem, he contacted Winchester, sent the gun back in and it has been fine since he has gotten it back.

I had the same problem with my sx3 last season, cleaned the hell out of it and use a dry lube (teflon based) now and havnt had a repeat of the problem... we will see in a week and a half!
    Your a champion caller... thats cool... Im a Pro killer ...knock em down!

SX3, SMH, FA XLANDER, SWEET MEET, STRAIT HEAT, HARDCORE DEEKS